Tuesday 10 February 2009

10 2 09

Yesterday I went charity shopping with some friends and picked up these bits:


This cute little cameo brooch. The face looks a bit mangled but I love the gold frame, especially the crown detail at the top.




I am collecting odd frames with pretty things inside to put on my bedroom wall. The little one was 99p and the larger one is a beautiful bouquet of pressed flowers from 1987.


Vinyl records:


The Cure - Lovecats (single)



The Glenn Miller Story Soundtrack



Favourites of the Forties



Hits from the Swinging Sixties



Benny Goodman & His Orchestra



The Glenn Miller Years (6 record set)

8 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

I love brooch! Great find!

Good evening, P.L.
xoxo: Janet

www.janetteria.com said...

sorry: good night! Haha! I working... :(

Lady Melbourne said...

Can I come over and make the cocktails, you spin the records?!?!?Gorgeous selection.
LM
x

Anonymous said...

That vinyl record cover of the cure's Lovecats is cracking me up! It's not just a great song but also an amazing artwork haha!!

Victoria-Olivia said...

The pictures are so pretty, great finds. And I hope you get the job at Rokit!

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing finds! Your photos are so incredible, especially of the pin!

xoxox,
CC

Agnes Deer said...

Love it all! You lucky girl!

Helen said...

Ohh all the records you got make me wish I still had a record player :(